Monday, October 02, 2006

Future plans anyone...

I had a long chat with a close friend in melbourne. One of the topic we chatted about was about the possibility of him finding a girlfriend in aust, get married and most prolly settle down there. He is only 22 and would ideally want to be financially free and stable to have a family at estimated aged 30.

During college times, we were always asked this question 'Whats your goal in life'. People who know me are able to know what my answer will be already. 'I want to have a family'. as simple as that. Oh well, of cos the other add-ons comes here and there with addition of a sweet loving caring...tall...christian husband or obedient, quiet kids...and beats me, i don't know if i am ever gonna marry. It's good sometime when you're just lying down, try to paint the future and get all excited on what the future would be, fantasize a bit..I don't know about you, it may sound a little bit wee too much of an attempt for 'early planning' but i feel somehow its kinda therapeutic. :p

Till date, my goal in life has not change. Or maybe has changed to the 'possible goal in life'. Now as work has filled most of my time in this earth, it just probes me more on the whole idea of retiring(impossible at this moment) or just having a family would be a way to enjoy life. But with the contance reminder.'BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU ASK FOR'...

No comments: