Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Me dad's Bday!

Today my dad officially turned fifty over *not revealing. I pray that God will grant him long life and good health. He has been our support, our litsening ear, our all in all parts of our growing up. With three girls dominating the Teoh's population, must really be tough enough to handle us. He is a role-model, mentor and a friend. My friends get shocked all the time after i talked to him on the phone "You sure u just talked to your dad?". My daddy is one of a kind, my close friends can testify to that. All i can say is that he is my bestest best friend. He is awesome, and salute him being able to tolerate our non-stopable rantings about life and rubbish of three chaotic daughters, a wife and a son. And sommore on his birthday, took us all out to eat superlicious dinner!
Now being in the working world, i can so see his urge to retire real soon. My dad has been working in the same company for approx 30 years. Imagine right after graduating, stayed with the second or third job till now..talk about being faithful man. I only one year feel like jumping to the next one already. I thank God for daddy.

I was hiding at the back cause i got a pool of water-mark on my blouse...waahaha..
**A little snippit of what the Teohs kiddies does when they have free time on their hands.

2 comments:

uncle boy said...

you guys looks soo funny...

Happy Birthday Mr. Maymay's Dad!

May said...

hehe...