Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas!

The time ro 'reflect' is here again. The end of the year.
Much had happened. Many things came and gone.
Still, much more to learn.

The breeze confirmed the arrival of Christmas.
I am finally officially on leave for two whole weeks.
Remind constantly on taking leave for granted.
Since i've started working, i have been neglecting.
Two weeks, i give myself these two weeks.
Time to catch-up as much as i can with everyone around me.

I thank God for giving me all i have,
Providing me the necessities and people around me.
I do wish to re-make some decisions,
but i would not be me now if i don't make the mistakes.

Time has passed so fast.
So many things to achieve, with so little time in hand.
Next year, it's gonna be full with so little time for the rest other than work.
Choices choices and lots of choice to be made.

I wish you all MERRY CHRISTMAS and a GREAT YEAR AHEAD!

*so give me a buzz, i start work on the 8th January 2007. But will be in Singapore on the 2nd Jan onwards.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas May :)
Hope u enjoyed ur 2 weeks leave...
Too bad I only have like only tomoro and Monday for holiday. ugh~

May said...

Thanks! Wheres the post-Christmas-holiday on the 26th? hehe...