Monday, January 08, 2007

2007

The year of 2006 passed, just like that. Maybe not just like that, so much had happened but i guess somethings are meant to be put behind and move on. I started off the new year with about a week in Singapore. Send my sister off again.. but this time to Hawaii for about 6-7 months i guess. The flight time was sooo off that we had to be in Changi Airport, Singapore before 4am for check in. Mr. Gorgeous 'teman-ed' to send kelly off, which i am super greatful. Imagine being in the airport alone at that hour, it's not that i can't but its better to have someone temaning.

Bye che... will see you in about 6 months time!

I had a blast time in Singapore. Singapore had treated me great. So much to see but yet so little time, the experiences widened my little frame of mind which i am 'honoured' to be that 'special' to experience it... I thank 'you' for being there for me most of the time and opening doors for me to 'loosen' the tough grip a bit. Too many inverted commas, i think i should focus more on work already. Oh well, there are people we are unable to meet but there will definately be another time round. I miss the times in Singapore already, but its great to be in KL (minus the work)!! *no complains

BYE BYE holidays-HI WORK!

Its rather queer stepping into the office this morning. In just a short two weeks, so much had changed...more cupboards, more regrets sponsorship letters on my desk, and so much more rubbish. Maybe a change will do me good, hopefully all will turn out alright. *SIGH Sometimes growing up takes too much energy and effort. *BIGGER SIGH

No comments: