Thursday, April 05, 2007

Dear Ind

yeah.. it's a little too fast for another post. I can't resist.


Dear Ind,

When i went for a stroll in Ampang Point yesterday, i came across something that i thought it would be good for shaping us up without any needles involve. Since we were just talking about it just now, i paid more attention to things that can either tones the fella down or shape it up a lil. It's a bother to have bigger bulge than others. But oh nevermind, at least we can go buy something to shape it up yea. Poor Azr.
SO, When i saw this i was like.... eh, sure can cover all one! Sommore got flower here, flower there.. *exciting


BUT THEN, when brought it closer to my eyes, I could have sworn it was a bra. Eh, it could be a special tubing bra ok! or special enhancement type (at least can buy for azr ma... hor..)but turn turn, look look ... eeeehhhhh....



Its for BUTT enhancement si-ut instead of bust... walau, it'll be good for my flat butt. But seriously, i found it so the amusing man. I always assumed padding is for the upper part only, maner tau lower also got. Hahahhaha.. I couldn't hang out long enough to see wether they got a upper look-a-like cause my sister think i'm an embarassment-too pervy for her (snapping women's undergarments) and pulled me away.

God have been so generous giving you a full cup. I so jealous. i mean, azr so jealous. *hehehehehe Imagine when this guy brings the girl home, and once buka, habis-la. toink toink toink...

Let's give thanks. :p

Signing out,

Me

ps: i know you are full and sleepy, don't blame it on my rojak ok!

4 comments:

uncle boy said...

OMG! You're are sooo freaking hilarious! blog about your window shopping of undergarments!

If you recall the scene in Bridget Jones Diaries... Hugh Grant find its sexy/hot! they use scissors to cut the super tight undergarment off! Hahaha... how on earth would one put-it-on, on the first place?

Pull.. pull.. pull... Suck in.. pull!.. hahahaha.. I can imagine that.

May said...

I wish there were more 'Hugh Grant' around, then Granny panties would come in handy and be IN fashion again. Well, not that they were ever the 'in' fashion before. mmmm....

Jox said...

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAA

I am starting to need one of those. My butt is getting flatter these days.

May said...

I think i rather stay flat than people catching me with this type of undies..