Friday, August 03, 2007

Say Hi and Bid Goodbye

Spent time with the little korean one. Played a while, talk a while and had dinner. Sometimes you wanna just cekik him, sometimes you just wanna cuddle him in your arms and give him all the love you can give.


I dreamt of the day i would have my very own.

My very own eyh. Little may mays dominating the world. UAh Uah Uah... Its just not that easy raising a child nowadays. Quality of life, education... and the list goes on.

I'm always reminded by people around me when i have my 'I WANT A BABY' tantrum. When a baby comes around, everything will change. For better? For worse? Obviously, it really depends. I REALLY shouldn't be thinking about this right now.

That aside. (in a more serious tone)

I'm glad to announce that i'll be moving on from my current company. (not really glad but mind you, it look lots of hesitation and thought ok!) Most of you know that i've been here for almost two years now and i've finally (yes yes i did) decided that i need to move on to get some corporate bashing in order to grow more.

Yes, i'll miss this place. The people that i've grown fond of. Well, first job, good environment.. what more can i ask for. Anyways, it will come to an end real soon.

I'm not the only one tho. In about one month, 2 resigned. Sesungguhnya my partner in crime.


Obviously her palm not as big as her face.

Walaupun you pigi dulu, tapi kena ingat kitaorang tau. *Jangan lupa buat passport untuk kitaorang jugak!! :p

The wondering mind+loads of mucus=inconsistently hopeless blog entry



No comments: