Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Voices for Hospices 2007

TODAY, was the launch of voices for hospices 2007. It marks my last project in this company. I am somewhat relieve but i know my next job would be more challenging.

As i bid goodbye in a rush, it came to my relisation that this may be my last time being with patients and actually being a staff of Hospis running the event. Might see them again, might not. Can't promise them that i'll go back to volunteer either.


Don't want to end up making promises that i can't fullfill. I know deep within, if theres a will theres a way. But there would be so much to take-in in the corporate sector. First time some more. I somehow know what to expect, same time don't know what to expect either. Feeling overwhelmed already.




Back to the launch today. I'm happy. A fantastic way to end this chapter. Sean and Izlyn were very accomodative and are great people. And of cos, professional singers, needless i say.

Sean's album SEMALAM is out and the new ones you can get off the CD rack comes with a CD and a VCD. (promo kau kau).


The actual event will be on the 4th of November 2007 in JW Marriott, where Sean, Izlyn and the A capella group, The Wicked Pitches will be performing live!

Come and be a part of the World largest simultaneous music event of the year!

okok, feel like a sales person already. Overall, it was great working with everybody! i very the happy today. Feel like grabbing some one and hug kao kao. *forget it mlee Hahahhahaha...

No comments: