Tuesday, September 04, 2007

New


It felt like i have not been on cyberspace for a long while. But me saw last entry dated 28th. Not to long ago.

But lots of things have changed these few days. I just had to come online and pen it down.

Its 218 am in the morning and i have just got back from work. The best thing is, today is my first day. Being fair, after 6pm i came home, wash up then only head to the other outlet. Still not too bad.

Along the line, somewhere today, got hit by a tornado, a terrible wreck.

Our big car banged into someone's back. Our car, bad. How bad? Does changing the whole bonnet sound bad? Number plate with 3 alphabets and 4 numbers became only 1 number. To me, its bad. Then since mom's car was outside. I conveniently took her car instead of mine. Then la the problem started when i shut down the engine when decided to move the car to another parking slot, AND the final then, it just WOULDN'T start. (luckily know earlier, imagine calling dad at 2am in the morning car cannot start. can die) Thank God!

*i can hear some evil laughter. Laugh all you want sicko.

The saver aka Daddy came to the rescue as always. Jump started by died. again. again. and again. So, he went and bought a new battery and changed it. WALA! Daddy aka powerman saved the day. My daddy is awesome lah. Just superbly awesome.

Thats my day. And oh, just incase you didn't know, I'm currently with Metrojaya (I HAVE GOT NO VOUCHERS to give out) hahaha...

Thats, my first day of work with added drama salt. The one week holiday i had just passed me by, in an blink of an eye. I wished i had savor it rather than rushing things through.

Before i end my thoughts for the 3rd of September 2007, i thank you guys for checking up on me in my new job. You fellas know who you are. :)

THANKS!
Some pictures:

The best tour guide ever! The one on the left of course. Hehehe... If you ever see this ar, thank you so much for the awesome time in Sing. And to you the boy on the right, you were awesome too. :p

Another reason to visit Singapore more often.

Wanted to post more pictures of me Singapore girlfriend and the food there but the net wouldn't let me load the pictures and i'm too tired to try. Sommore, have to be at work at 8. Wish me luck.

Till the next time i come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

work in metrojaya already kah ah moi? all the best to you? but which outlet? should ada free vouchers, tumpang sekaki k. which section are u? perfume kah? manyak tak nampaklah u sekarang ni...

May said...

haha... i'm in the main office. Would hardly go to the floor. More on advertising la... takde perfume perfume all lah..