Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Birthday

UPDATES!

Emotional coaster rummaged through my system once again. Ha. Whats new eyh.


Life Sdn Bhd 5 @ the Actors Studio ended last week. In conjunction with the Pink October – Breast Cancer Awareness month, they had various people up stage telling their life experiences. It was a sniffling session for most of us. Even though it ended before hand, the after thought was as affecting. The testimonials were glued in our minds.


Can’t stop but to ponder on what if it happens to me. Will I be as strong? as daring, as open? We could not place ourselves to their level, never will unless we go through it personally. The struggles, the pain, the journey. Everyone has a story to tell, a prophesy to be proclaimed. I wondered about mine, but I was to chicken to go to that extend. BUK BUK BUK!

Separation was something one doesn’t get used to. Obviously, am one of them. It may sound cheesy but some things have to be told up front. Or else who would know what running in that tiny brain isn’t it. I thought I had my fair share, guess it not over. I doubt it’ll be anytime soon. I dislike separation. It simply means reorganizing life once again. Alter the time, tweak here and there, fill in empty slots.


My best friend leaving back to Aussie soon, don’t know for how long. Through the time of changes for the past year, he was there. Crucial moments, he was reachable. Gave a whole new experience, taught me about life, showed me the path I would never dream i could cross over to, held my hand and assure that its ok, its clear. He is leaving. Don't know he would ever see this but saya amat terharu dengan patience you dengan makcik ini. Amat the sangat the terharu. OOooo.. terharooo...



BIRTHDAY SHOUTOUT (October babies)



Ini leh, giler giler sikit. Sudah tua tapi still so gembira.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!




Havent upload your model picture yet la, the birthday party also belum. tunggu lah ha. kena ade 'feel' dulu. haha... HAPPY 'PAO' BIRTHDAY !!

also, last but not least... my papa's birthday. Picture must edit first cause i look sangat the awful.

time to sleep.. ZZZzzz...

2 comments:

Joanna's IVF Journey said...

hahaha!!! tua... ok lah.. 24 only mah... not 42... is my b'day of course i have to be happy. anyways... thank you my dear friend. and don't lah put the 2nd picture... i shy wan leh... anyways, separation comes sooner or later. we have to deal with it now or later. we have try to make him stay many times already... but look on the bright side, he may come back for good too... no matter what, you know that you still have me and eunice to stand by you through the good times and bad times, to hold your hands and let you know that everything is going to be ok. :)

May said...

eyer.. bulu roma i naik.
Please lah.. don't take me like a kid.