Monday, December 10, 2007

It has been MAD MAD MAD. Really MAD. The mood of MADNESS is driving me insane. Not really.

How do you train one self to have like 3 hours of sleep only and still look stunning? ok well, maybe stunning is not exactly the word but maybe ermm.. presentable?

Other than MADness running through my head now, i'm occupied with the pain at my butt and my knees all because of the fall at the mall.

I am remembered once again that i'm SHALLOW. How true can it be, right at my face. Well, at least i'm not denying it. :p

I have been whining, cursing, complaining, talking a lot nowadays. It should really stop. Just smack me when i do it excessively. Just do it.

I am going cuckoo. The birdie in me could not find its way out. Its stuck and its sad. And it makes me sad too.

I need to sleep. really do. i should stop.

When i come back here in few days, or weeks time. I would so regret writing this entry. I so will. So, take your time and admire my stupidity. It won't last long.

No comments: