Saturday, March 22, 2008

As so it may seem, people running here there and everywhere tying up last minute knots. Pre preparation is something, but the last minute brush up will somehow occur as THE time draws nearer. It would be queer before a show to have things so in place where everyone just sits where they are and wait for the time to do the showdown. I don't know about you, but eventho the shows starts, there are still some last minute oh-i-need-to moments.

I hustle and bustle, the screaming and tension arrises when everyone wants it fast. Time waits for no man. When the show gotta start, it gotta start. Of cos, it varies.. some are just slow and steady. If you find one, tell me.

As such, its all a roller coaster. Work, Life, and whats important to you. Rushing for datelines, Time to get present for birthdays, picking up the laundry is past overdue, not to mentioned the phone bill.. shucks.

I don't know what i'm ranting about. Typed a long long post but its just to whiney. Just couldn't bring myself to post it. In all, i'm jacked up. I need wisdom. and lots of it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I realised that your new favorite word is "queer" for now. How come you don't use it using our conversations? ;)))

May said...

Our conversation are usually 'normal'.. :p

Jox said...

Why you so whingey. Lonely without me issit? ;) I started a new blog. Will try to update this one often! Bookmark it!

Always try to msg you on MSN but no reply. So busy :(

xx

Anonymous said...

Ooooops wrong one! This is the right one... HAHAHAHAHA... *sigh*

May said...

MSN? i am hardly on msn la babe..

Anonymous said...

You're always there as a ~mobile contact~ I still don't understand what that means... hahahaha!