Sunday, March 02, 2008

It has indeed been a while since the last post. Really, nothing new, just paying more time on work. No doubt it is a chunk of it. I believe some of you would agree.
This coming Saturday, other than two weddings this weekend, it's VOTING time. My first time in 25 years of life. I'm finally eligible. And of course, registered. I pulled back my urge to do another manicure cause they are gonna put a mark on your fingers to not vote twice. Cheh, macam hangat sangat. Lining up and all...


As i was flipping through the papers the other day, got makcik went and register herself as candidate man. not as voter you know, as a candidate. her logo is i think three keys. On the streets lagi lah, see properly, other than the 'main', 'larger' parties sticking their flags all over, occasionally you can see other parties like an yellow umbrella. It suprises me somehow. I wonder what urged them to actually go that far to register themselves and spend money on flags, banners and posters. Truely, i have not got a political mind.


Truthfully, eventhough i am a legitimate voter, i have no clue who to vote for. I see the faces of my district candidate plastered all around the area. But, no feel lah. The ones i want are the other districts which is none of my business. i am such a sad sad person indeed. Oh well, just have to wait and see as THE day draws nearer. Maybe ini-mini-minie-moe would be the last resort.


I would like to entertain by putting some pictures but as usual, the bummer i am is just tooo the damn lazy to search and click click upload the pictures. Till the next time i come in, i'll make sure i medidate dulu to stay online longer the next time..
Gong Xi Fa Cai

1 comment:

Fannie said...

hey may..."dead" as u may think ur blog is..still good to hv an avenue just to "catch up" on wht's going on in ur life.

*hug*