Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Its another rather queer and stressing day. Eventhough some assignments have been cleared but still... ang chu here and there... you know, where you supposed to feel hte burden being lifted up but nah... its still the same.

A suprise call today made my night worst. I am very uptight in going to interviews and being questioned. Am those who hates the 'name three things that is good about you and another three which is the not so good' damn! how la i know. I got bad also won't tell you la...

If this 'thing' still lingers around my childish thoughts when i'm about to go to bed, i'll need to prepare to dab more concealer around the darkened panda eyes. It's not horrible, its terrifying. I hate interviews! the anticipation drives me nuts.

Not that i'm going for it even, but the thought of what if i missed the lifetime opportunity. Going once, Going twice... and... GONE! sold to the woman over there with florescent yellow polka dot dress.

Deal or no deal. I hate that show too. Prediction is nothing substantial, which makes the whole very hard to achieve. I need a more concrete base or rather clear instructions. Leave it to me, purely means you're heading to a longkang with lotsa shitty rubbish.

Ah, whatever it is, i'm a whole load of rubbish. Hmm... the more i say it, the more 'true' it appears to be. This has got to stop man, if i'm rubbish, i AM A VERY SMELLY RUBBISH and AM GOOD IN IT!

No comments: