Friday, June 20, 2008

I can and i will!

The week have been crazy. Daddy finds it amusing cause he started somewhat similar like i did. He has been backing me up emotionally and physically. Allowing me to spare some time for myself. Its like uni days when dad sends me off to a far far away land. This is only a day, but the parting feels close to the heart.

Its my first travelling experience in this given situation. Not knowing whether this is good or bad, but the next meeting is set and it's in JB again. Travelling down might be a weekly affair. And next on the agenda is Singapore. Honestly, as i can gather it won't be a holiday alike trips.

I'm all growned up. Taking the bus, cab, lrt, flight all in a day. Have covered most of the means of public transport. Rare in my life, but i conquered it all in a day. Please, miss teoh do also appreciates and take public transport. Me ain't a princess that only whines and complaints.

If only its somewhat similar to Aussie land. I would take public transport to work. On he way to work nowadays, its easier, lesser traffic. People seems to shift their transport means to public, especially the lrt. Its very obvious that the petrol hike is affecting the people. I do feel the pinch of the fuel prices but something in me would not budge to take the public transport.

Heard from the radio that some ministries are pumping in money to the efficiency of 'public transport'. On the first thought i thought that they will you know, get more busses, train more frequent so anything along that line la. BUT, it continued that it's a loan thingie to give people or rather people to 'help' start their own business in public tranport. I don't know about you, but i find it queer.

Anyways, other than yesterday and the days that i'm travelling, public transports would not be an issue. Rather ignorant but hey at least i've experienced it like everybody did.

No comments: