Saturday, July 19, 2008

Patience may patience... i have been getting a lot of these lately. From my best buds to a total stranger from the road side. Its queer, very queer. Getting advices and opinions from friends are totally different from strangers. Basically, if they are called stranger, they hardly know you for starters, and main course, they hardly know you. More like, they don't know you at all.

So why? But for whatever the reason maybe, i daren't neglect it. Everything happened for a reason. E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G

ARGH. Being the twerp, the impatient blood is flowing through my mind, body and soul. I want to know it and i want to know the result now. The in-betweens are killing me. Who likes being on the border anyway.

In the same time, i loathe the results. Cause a big part of me don't know how the ending will be like. The results could be good. But it could be shitty too.

If only i'll ask. But thats the only thing i won't do. Its damn good to be a women isn't it. Redundant. Don't you just love me.

No comments: