Friday, August 01, 2008

It is a blessing.

A blessing that made me go cloud nine, fly up the clouds with my pure white angelic wings... surrounded by what seems like candy floss cotton with clean fresh air up my nostrils.

I wonder to myself whether is it just a dream. A dream that will *poof* in the matter of time.

These few months, it was so uncertain. But when the uncertain became certain, it was still uncertain. Follow me as i say, life is uncertain. I am thinking out loud which sometimes freak my colleagues. But it really helps with the digestion of the mind...

I don't know what i'm ranting here... its Friday and i am looking forward to just sit and chill with friends. But i am working on Saturday and got a huge dateline on Monday.

Wish me 'luck'.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We got through MONDAY!!!!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

May said...

and here comes tuesday...

double sigh

Anonymous said...

Tuesday's also over... ;)