Monday, September 01, 2008

Mistakes


Were there times in life you wished you hadn't make the decision? There are times in my life where i wished i was not placed in the situation. There are times i wished i had made a stand for myself. Times where i wished i voiced out what was on my mind. Times where i wished i tried harder. Times where i wished i could literally dig the person's eyeballs out. Times i wished things would just turned out differently.


Mistakes. Life mistakes is part of the growing up journey. At age 25, i had my fair share of mistakes. I learned, i move on.


I wanna share with you my recent mistake.. trusting a guy i met for a short period of time. Its now a BIG NO NO for me. Especially when they are kinda cute. *SIGH









HE TOLD ME HE'LL MAKE MY FACE SMALLER... he didn't.

Instead, bigger.


The compensation is, i kinda like my hair color with the streaks. But people told me its ahlian. But that comment, i don't mind. I'm a true ahlian inside actually. *snicker


But the odd part is everyone i see in JB says my face in fact do look smaller, but in KL, everyone says its BIGGER. I kena conned. BIG MISTAKE. Should really consider hibernating.






I was all smiley cause people in JB says my face smaller mar.

ALL HAIL ms face-like-apple!

5 comments:

Sim Yin said...

hehe. you look kinda cute :)

May said...

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........

Anonymous said...

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! What did you DO to yourself?!?!

I shldn't leave you alone next time. Hahahaha!!!

May said...

that bad meh?
*sigh

Anonymous said...

no lah... look nice.

saja la kacau.... hehehe