Friday, November 21, 2008

Exhausted do not justify the tired, fatigue, weariness that is in me at the moment. Taking time off is the last thing but yet the most yearning thing on my mind.

After a long day of shoot, my eyes could barely open, double visioned, the body mind and soul had their own mind. But am glad the folks that worked with me today was an awesome bunch. They did a great job! i'm impressed and am very satisfied.

After the hustle and bustle of life, when you finally be at your own little corner, own little space, with only the own little mind playing through, de-winding. But when i start thinking, head becomes heavy, increase heartbeat, just unable to focus. I think i'm sick. Sick of it all. Diagnose me please psychologist.

a long break is all i need. a little love from aussieland, sprinkled with jujubes. a tinge of sweet air of singapore with their meiji choco. MORE STRAWBERRIES. Sigh, i've missed so much. The sacrifice that have to be made to achieve another is a burden.

I don't wanna play cat and mouse games. Not for now. i may miss the yatch that passes me by, but i greet you with my white flag-like underwear. Prolly not the time yet, i've learned my lesson. so now, you learn yours. you go your way, i'll go mine and jump off a cliff.

understand me not, its complicated. i'm so screwed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, u're definitely screwed up.

But we made a good duet today. ;)