Thursday, November 06, 2008

There is no plastic surgery that will redeem my youthfulness, there is no facial good enough to rejuvenate my skin. When i look into the mirror, i see a sagging youth frowning back at me. I wonder to myself, who on earth is that wigley fugly lady on the other side looking back at me.

The times when i used to do nails, hanging out with no cares in the world, it is bubbly bouncing away. The college, uni times are slipping away. Theres more responsibilities, more commitments, lesser time.

My friend mourned when she turned 25. Imagine when 30 suddenly decides to creep up our bed the next day. die dot com.

Those who are used to it, which i'm so not, is preparing for Chinese New Year. Working way in advance in planning ahead has such importance. Its part of the job. I am loathing Chinese New Year and the best is Christmas is not here yet. The advances is killing me softly with its workload.

Health is taken a toll. At 25, girls are suppose to just face pre-sagging-boobs.

Sigh.

I wish everyone out there that is working their arse off a good skin, good luck and lotsa love from me. :)

No comments: