Thursday, February 19, 2009

Let me go (morbid alert)

I hate it when words are hard to utter, sentence are hard to form, and you start to stutter.
Em, Ah, Har, Er, Oh. So, i just shut up.

Being thrown questions that i have no answers to, answering past event that i have no recollection whatsoever, it became more like an investigation. I like role playing, but this type i don't fancy. It was one of the toughest hours in my life, so far.

It made me realised eventhough psychology was my main tertiary education, its not my passion in life to be a counsellor yet. Of course, theres more to it than just counselling but i highly doubt that it would be my field. but who knows.

The tough hours swept past, a sigh of relief. Too soon, it was yet to be over. Not even a tiny wee bit close. As the thought of closure was sweet, it humped again and again, the ending? i see not.

Ignorance is bliss. I would love it if it really is. In reality, ignorance can cause life or death situations, i dread. Guilt is a heavy baggage to carry around through life, cannot and will not live with it. Especially when responsibilities are assumed to bear.

Sounds morbid eh, i know. Morbidity lurks around this missy all week. I too anticipate the change of 'chi'. Probably when i die.

pic by fotoheart


I have none to offer.


No comments: