Sunday, March 01, 2009

Nothing beats working on a sunday.
With much on the mind, lists of to-do's its enought to make me go hair wire.

Travelling is a blessing in disguise. Going through borders, it gives me time to read a good book, time to comparmentalised thoughts. The time was precious.

With the mumble and jumble of life, i sorted some feelings and thoughts and too, determination to achieve. What? for me to know for you to find out.

There are many in life i took for granted. We just need to realise it. I look back to what i've achieve so far and what i have and going to do. I thank God. With great friends, colleagues and bosses. It made me satiated, so far.

Sorting and coming front face embracing my feelings was the toughest, but it had to be done somehow.

Going back to work now.

No comments: