Friday, May 08, 2009

During a fitting yesterday, Mr something-something splurt out "your job must be fun". Seeing me walking around picking up clothes from the store, walking here there taking pictures and talking loudly seems like a fun thing to him. Queer.

Asking him about his job, no wonder he thinks mine is 'fun'. Working in an insurance company, talking about investments, i was bored. *yawn* Whatever i think, he takes pride in what he does and just couldn't stop talking about it. Wan-tai-fu. *yawn* *yawn*

An hour later, Ms who-who said the same thing "your job must be interesting" "you get to know a lot of people" Hmmmm... actually, not really but thats besides the point. As we chatted, she studied satistics and now work in the same investment company doing recruitment. *yawn* for doing recruitment, *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* for studying statistics. GOT A DEGREE JUST ON STATISTIC ONE MEH?

Me eyes went big, my jaw dropped, i was not only in awe but amused by their choice of studies. I know, i know what is me to say what to study is best, when i don't know what i want in life. Well, that again is besides the big backside point. STATISTICS? love maths... figures...

That, is something my puny brain cannot comprehend. at all.

Another note, i like facebook. It's actually quite cool, being able to know what people are actually up to. It's the stalker side of me. Ms sam-pat-wants-to-know-it-all. Connecting with people that you think are looooong gone suddenly appears in your life. How cool is that, you tell me.

Alright. I'm off to do some store visits and market survey. Boring yet awesome.

Pardon this princess. This is totally bimbotic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper companion who uses your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://yvyzuzas.digitalzones.com/arotek.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may begin to get income with a sum that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]