Thursday, October 19, 2006

Haunting Past

When i went online yesterday, i checked my emails and clicked a link a friend has sent to me. I was expecting a lame funny video or some sort. However, to my utmost suprise, it's a sex video of a college mate and her boy i assumed. I was dumbfounded-speechless-stunned. HOW CAN HOW? How could video recording ever be consented in an intimate act? My ass la for own pleasure. Own pleasure can go fly kite. Pleasure is more important than dignity or rather face? But it's just not another save-face issue. This is ultimate no-respect. It would be just another chain-mail circling around the net if the face was covered or anyhow blured. But all bare? and it was pretty obvious that she knows that he is recording it. BUT WHY? i don't understand. We always hear about other people from other country with spy-cams or self taken shots which gotten to the net and being publish even. But this is rather new to me, or rather weird to see someone you know personally inside doing the action.

Anyways, its not much of my business. My business however is contemplating between the idea of changing to a different working environment or not. I do hope that i am wise enough to make the 'better' decisions. The next step i take would change my pathways, events, be it NGO or corporate. I'm going for an interview this afternoon, or rather a chat. But what dad said last night strucked me about the stability of this company and can it take me far. Would i loose my job in a year or two? Yeeshh.. I don't fancy this grow-up-responsibility-think-of-future thing. It's getting to me.

A random picture - Would be soo much easier to find the car eyh...:p

4 comments:

Jox said...

Well the real question regarding the video is - who let it get out in the first place? Whatever people do in their private time is their own business as I personally find it sexy to do home-made sex videos. Hehehehe. But when it leaks out (and most likely without consent) - that's when all kinds of shit just hit the fan.

On the bright side, I think in this case - the guy will suffer far more embarassment than the girl because she looks like a pro teaching an amateur how to do it right. ;)


And ... HI!

May said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

chrisandra was here!!

May said...

hey chrisandra...how you laa