Monday, October 16, 2006

Whiner

I banged my car again.
The car isn't even a year old. And now, i want another.
Delaying gratification is my weekest point. But anyhow, i now have to be responsible for whatever i decide from now on. Life has been cruel to me especially these few days. The whole idea of no-go-out recuperating during the weekends has failed. And added too, some drama to spice it all up.
I tried writing all the happening ambulance details, but i thought it has passed, so whats the point of whining about the my-weekend-sucks story eyh. Looking on the brighter side of things, i get to spend some time playing toys and watching tv with my favourite korean-baby. Some pictures to cheer me up. Awwww...Nothing better to spice up your day than a charming six foot tall single eyelid man on his knee. :p

UPCOMING EVENTS

16th to the 19th NOVEMBER 2006 @ KLPAC
Presenting...Wicket Pitches

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and your single eye-lid men fetish... (rolled eyes)

XOXOXOXO... some hugs and kisses to cheer you up (which probably wouldnt work anyway) Lurve ya

May said...

i loveeee it...hik hik hik...
u know me best! :)