Sunday, October 29, 2006

Un-wind the past

TODAY JAM JAM JAM! EVERYBODY IS BACK IN TOWN!!


The amount of cars is unbelievable. All of the sudden, after the so called holiday season, all the cars are back to haunt me again. No more waking up a bit later to go work.
After we did what we did today, we went to suzi's corner for supper. Saw this familair figure walking towards me and OH NO! it's REZA. Whenever this guy sees me, he reminds me of good old high school days. He is only one of the few malays in school i am able to be more than aquaintance. Everytime he sees me, he will remind me of this particular 'scene' i did back in high school. OK, i have been putting this behind my head. As i grew up, came out of school, i don't turn back, its all in the archive memory compartment.



so...what happened was...
During SPM, oh well, 1119 english paper i think. As usual, i finished fast and hope to just get out of the hall asap. But there have this system that you can't go out of the examination hall before or after a certain time. So i sat and linger around, playing with myself-NOT LITERALLY. So i was tilting on the chair's two back 'feet'. Well, the balancing gave me away and then... BAM!! In the middle of SPM english exam, i fell to the floor. And mind you, i ain't small in size. The stares and laughter..oh man..and during SPM sommore, in the largest hall in the school sommore. Reza was nearby and his laughter HAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA the loud-est...budak tak guna tu.. I think this qualifies as one of the most embarassing moments in my life. Reza never fails to haunt me with my 'past' chair experience.



Till date, he still is. A picture of Reza..if whenever you're in a gloomy mood, and if you see this guy, he can tell you what happened in such exagerated funny manner that you won't resist laughing.



It has been sometime since i saw him last, so many things had happened since high school. Now, a grown mature man, and gonna get married next year sommore. CHEERS mate!


Dah jadi ah-pek nanti, baik lupakan perkara kat sekolah ok! hehehe

3 comments:

Sim Yin said...

Haha. You're so funny, as always =)

Joanna's IVF Journey said...

hahaha... let me tell u sometimes when i thought of wat happens during that paper when u fall behind me... i can't stop laughing to myself.. is like all the time i know u like to tilt your chair as always... but when that loud bang come from the back of me, i knew something terribly went wrong... lucky thing the whole classroom ppl we all know wan.. all from our class wan. but i guess is always the everlasting joke of all time yeah! ;P

p/s: u got the table position wrong and we are not at the hall when it happens, we were placed in the last class on the 3rd floor at block A. great drawing btw! hahaha! cheers may may!

May said...

i redrew the table already lah... oh well, i was traumatised remember, who the heck would wanna remember a trauma.