Monday, December 11, 2006

Discernment

I am disappointed at your fake concern.
I am dismayed at your schemes behind everyone.
I am truly upset that you’ve been doing it in a religious setting.
For what had happened to us all, I blame you.
You come as a wolf dressed like a sheep.
Tearing people down to reach your goal
Ruining friendships and relationships
I wonder at your forty over years of life, did you learn anything?

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not as naïve,
So much up your sleeves,
I’m just playing it as you are.
You look sweet, gentle and charming,
I can tell you, it won’t last.
You can have what you want, nobody gonna snatch it from you.
You did well you wolf… for now.

I am just expressing my thoughts. It is definitely to a specific person. I would love to scratch her car, burn her cardi and slap her across her face, but I choose to remain calm and maybe scratch her car later (not so mou-liew la). Hoping that the saying ‘what goes around comes around’ happens soon. I just can’t help it. * well i can.. i'm just, at this very point, very super pissed... Oh God, grant me patience ..lots and lots of it..
---------------------------------------
A bit emo lah but i need to get it out of my puny brain before my hands decide to do something. I have typed loads of anger and frustrations in words, but somehow i realised along down the way that i have bad bad composition. So, i shall stop here before i continue to spoil my composition level further.


On a not-so random note (from the web):

No comments: