Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I have been litsening to Corrine May. Her songs touched me so much that i want to get her original cd. I am a sucker for non-original stuff, buys only when i think its really worth it. She has a way with singing the songs as a whole, inclined with the lyrics and melody.
As i go through the crossroads in my life, i try to cast all my burdens to Him. Some part of me are conscious of the companionship of Him in me. Most of the time, i'll just ignore. The big guy above have been really good to me. I need to acknowledge that.

Time is what some of us don't have, and Time is also something that most of us have in our hands. It has been a great journey thus far but i sometimes, or rather most of the time anxious to reach my goals in life. I yearn for acknowledgement, i hunger for attention, i longed for love. Sometimes i get it, sometimes i don't. Many people know my ultimate goal in life. I strive hard trying to reach it but yet so many hurdles and competitions. At the end road now, sitting alone, thinking of people around me and the worries i have, i whispered to Him... i leave my mind and goals into your hands. A sense of relieve overwhelmed me, at the end i still know He knows what and when is best.

Everything in its time
Sometimes i wonder what lies ahead
How long til my hunger is fed
They say it's hard to make it in this part of townso many people on this merry-go-round
Some folks try astrology
Some turn to crystal balls
To find an answer
To get through it allI just fall on my knees and i try to prayin the silence i can hear Him say

The river runs and the river hides
Out to the ocean and under the skyI promise you, the answer will come
Hold on to patience and watch for the sign
Everything in its time

I often feel like that i'm two steps behind
Somebody must have moved that finish line
There are a thousand reasonswhy i should give up
But i'm stubborn in the things i believe

'cause maybe there's another plan
One i still cant see
A little surprise, like your love in your life
Funny how time changes how we see
-Corrine May, Fly Away

No comments: