Friday, January 12, 2007

It's time to firm the puncture tyres

I have been really slow and making tons of mistakes at work. The BACK TO WORK after a long (only 2 freaking weeks!) break has not really been effective. I'm slowwwwwwly slooooooowwly adjusting of being at work even! It's really bad but i know i'm just defending myself but I CAN't HELP IT LAH...cause of the fun i had...aiii... Hoping for a brighter week next week.

AND it's the time of the year to..... tone it up man! Signed up for Yoga today (starting on monday) with a few colleagues. SUPRISE SUPRISE!! i know, yea... its probably time to do something about doing some exercise at least. I guess it will last longer than other exercises cause of the company. People that goes with me this time has great drive of motivation (i am just assuming :p) or at least have a higher drive than me.
Everything is set! just that i need to organise time better and hopefully as people say your face will GLOW *CHING *CHING when you do yoga. Thanks to people who forced me to do this and will be forcing me later on to continue to go to classes and people that have me pestering me constantly to do something to myself. CHEEERS *i so know i'm gonna regret thanking you guys out there later. But cheers to a gonna-be healthier life! (+aches and pain along the way)

No comments: