Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Partai!


Only three pictures for you who need to AHEM... study for exams or can't make it that day. You tahu lah.. Mr and Mrs/Ms FOONG... *next time must make rules for people who ffk...
Savannh plays R&B, i like trance. I had to like the don't like. Overall, having 'pang yao' together plays a big big part with fun. Hyuk hyuk hyuk... it makes up for the unstable beats of R&B.
__________________________________
*Edited
Yoga was refreshing, i should have done this earlier. Well, better late than never right! I'm saying like this because i have yet to feel the 'post-pain'. But nevertheless, i hope it's all worthwhile. On the way back, i ran over 2 cats! not one, but two... i'm so traumatised. Errr actually not really. But the sound of the bones cracking *CRAK *CRAK is still in my head. *hmmm or maybe i hit right on the skull bones. On the first instance i called my dad and told him. AND came out to see the car and asked me freakily, got see any spirits ar?... Ini papa ar...nak joking pun tak kelakar.

2 comments:

uncle boy said...

Oh my! May.. you've killed 2 cats! Oh my... Poor cat.. whoever the owner, must be wondering about their cats whereabout.

Anyway.. good to hear you're doing something "sporty"! Good for you May!

Haven't see you around.. miss you la!.. you're getting cuter each day! any secret?

May said...

aaaaa..... 'sporty'?? ..MUSA!!
hey come do yoga with me...