Thursday, January 18, 2007

Remember

Everyday passed us like wind through trees
I am sorry for not remembering you enough
Work has taken a toll in my life
Which before I sworn to keep you in
I know its just a lame excuse

As I looked up, i see the dark clouds,
Standing on wet unprofessionally tarred road
I stood gazing through thin air thinking about you
Many things today reminded me about you
But I choose to keep it behind my mind
I am sorry for not remembering you as frequent.

Always thought I could
Always thought I would
To always keep you in my heart

Today, I remembered you
Remembered the love and care you’ve once embraced me
Remembered the suffering you went through
I remembered because no one would be able to give the same as you did.

I remembered.
Still missing you.
--

No comments: