Friday, January 26, 2007

Rant rant rant

Its rather a bore today in the office, people with foul moods, trying to keep datelines. AND i kena pulak have to go to this cheque presentation event in some noble restaurant. Yeeshh... and i have to go with me and myself. No go, no cheque. What man, wheres the damn honest sincerity and the heart of giving man... if i don't go doesn't mean you can't lick stamps and mail the damn thing to us. For the cheque, i have to go to somewhere i've never been and sit with a bunch of people i don't know and smile and look as if i'm having the time of my life receiving cheque which is not even mine.
So today, i replaced some of my gonna-waste time later with an entry.


Reggee the terror media woman and My fav Dr. F ....still single ooo... :p

(Mag H. Ellie, May, Azreen, Kak Yati)

Had a recent in-house annual dinner. The two 'mature' people in the picture have been my mentor since i started work. Helping me when i was the 'fresh-grad-with-chubby-face-with-no-make-up' a lot on the way, pushing me into deep ends. Somehow, meeting them at the pre-stage of my working life helped me to grow, learn to be humble and when people ask you to sweep shit, you just do it.. who know what gold you might find in that shit. OKok, the shit example is not that convincing but oh well... -- learing from pro in this environment is my priveledge man. I should be happy lah... go sit with a bunch of people i don't know and collect cheque also can lah, who know what gold i might find isn't it. *FINGERS CROSS.... *praying harder

I really think that i should save this post when i'm like a veteren, well established, have like a 2 million house or something... and like thank people that have helped me on the way to my success.. WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... dream may dream!!!

No comments: