Monday, January 29, 2007

From the eye-bag Princess

OOOooo..... Blue moon, having the... monday blues...

We wanna go... and sleep

Its all we want to do... lalala...

-- eye-bag Princess

Last night when i stepped into my room, "HELLO MOTO..." took up my phone and saw a msg from yling saying that she was sad and do i know 許瑋倫? Being someone who finds it ultimately hard to even delay gratification, i called her to get immediate clarification. I and yling go way back during college days watching chinese, korean sitcoms. This girl a regular in various taiwan sitcom actress passed away after an accident. Struggling to keep her breath, she survived two days coma before she took her last breath. She is 28 years old.

People dying has become a if not daily, maybe a weekly affair to me. Some i know, most i don't. Accident, or sudden death can lead to a devastation of emotional state. Nobody would expect, nobody could foresee it coming. Patients with life-threatening illness are aware of time, they know their time is short, they try to make full use of it, but do not know when time is up. Nobody knows when. It hit me sometimes to think of 'what ifs'. Nomatter what or how i think, still, answer won't surface. "WHEN LAH? OH GOD, TELL ME WHEN SO I CAN PLAN. "
--
I am so NOT going to yoga today!! two weeks of work = 1 good reason to be absent from yoga

No comments: