Saturday, February 03, 2007

Ordinary or extraordinary


People with ordinary lives, ordinary looks, ordinary cars, having the extraordinary ordinaries, all have something unique and different to say. How do we justify ordinary or extraordinary? *Subjective. Theres no direct answer to it. Everybody has their own justification of being ordinary. Met randomly with an old high school friend (i perceived as an ordinary ah-beng) while 'mamak-ing' just a while ago, a few seconds later, i felt he was one of the extraordinary people. Talking about his life and his pagent relationships, counsellings, it's no where near me-ordinary. What is extraordinary then? super duper extraordinary? or just plain extraordinary? It amazes me sometimes... to actually be able to learn new insights (breaking the spell of presumptions) from people who we randomly meet. Everybody have a different story to tell.

My ordinary blurt for the day
Whenever your skin touches mine
It sends quiver through my spine
Looking into your eyes
I sense there’s more to find
So much more to learn about you
So much to discover

As your slim hand locked into mine
Silently, my mind went berserk
What should I do, How should I react.
Am I just thinking too much

My admiration for you seems too ancient and too childish to say
But I adore you just the way you are;
The mysterious smile on your face while your thoughts run wild,
Your endless surprises and bizarre ideas
The aura you bring with you, I admire.

Words are unable to justify
The sudden rattle of emotions and constant yearning
I’m trapped in this fairy tale
A tale with an unsure, unwritten ending

No comments: