Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Last night while having a relationship-chat with a friend, he suddenly said..

" AIYA, KAU LUI SO DAMN MAFAN, I WANT TO BECOME GAY already lah..."

Then i said: eeerrr... OK lah, i introduce you to some guys ok...
THEN HE SAID: AHHH... NO NEED LA!! *after a few seconds, meekly he added... eh, you really think i can ar?...

Basically, some men finds it harder to 'kau lui'. BUT 'kau chai' easy meh?
Yeeeshh...I wonder har, got any dating agencies around in KL ar... i think i need to send some 'orang' there already.
:p AND, NO (if you seeing this) I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU! *not


Random: Got this from the net. I wonder wether asian men can do this stunt or not... hmmm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

An indian asian guy definitely can pull that stunt!
Btw, some people eh? I wonder who might that mysterious person be? *wonder*wonder*
Clueless :p

May said...

AHHHhh... yes yes some of the indian men surely can... *how can i forget

Well, not so the mysterious to you and me loh hor... hahahahah