Tuesday, March 27, 2007

What are the odds!

two cents thought

It has been a confusing week to start off. After confiding in a few friends, i guess i'm not the only one at this age confused with our pathways. What career path would be most suitable? Passion? I really do admire those whose job is their passion or rather their interest. I think i can find one but the hardest part is, i don't know really what is my interest. Yeah, i like organising, i like bossing people around, but where will it get me. I don't know.

I hate the words i don't know. The uncertainty tone, the hesitation or rather the vagueness of it all. Bottom line is "i'm unsure about my stuff". It's already hard to admit being wrong, imagine saying i don't know. I need an answer, being able to be answerable to myself or even to others for that matter. This sounds queer but i like being in control, making decisions and bossing people around, but now, i wish someone would tell me what to chose.


WHAT ARE THE ODDS man? It's cool enough that our cars are the same type, sadly not the same color. BUT at the same time, in a car wash, side by side. Okok, i just need to divert my thoughts to something un-serious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can say that I agree with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is quiet a suspect as you did in the fall issue of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=paint shop deluxe 5.01 ?
I noticed the phrase you procure not used. Or you profit by the dreary methods of development of the resource. I have a week and do necheg