Sunday, April 01, 2007

Snatcher ALERT!

I did a thorough analyzing process as to WHY WHY WHY am i so tired this week.

Monday - Work, Ithmus. Tuesday - Work, Suzi's. Wednesday - Work, Ithmus. Thursday - Work, Suzi's. Friday - Work, Malacca, Suzi's, La Bodega, Bangsar.


Man...phew!I'm getting old already... I need to exercise more to strenghten my stamina in order to keep up with this. Everyday, a new discovery, a new story to tell. Sometime, it's good to occupy the full 24 hours, 7 days a week include of cos time to sleep and so on. But i'm a sucker and i am now at the end of the week exhausted.


As we did our weekly chattin over a cup of teh-o-ais, our daily happenings spilled. I am somewhat glad as i look back, new ideas, new friends, new knowledge, new experience... It was worth the time spent.


BUT, ON THIS PARTICULAR FRIDAY NIGHT...


It started as just a normal 'mamak' session. Car park in Suzi's were all full and Dan parked outside. As we were walking to Suzi's, this MAN with YELLOW shirt, RED helmet came behind and attempted to snatch my bag. THAT BUGGER! *i always thought no one would dare after seeing me, touch my stuff what more snatch it away from me. BUT this idiot tried. i give him credit for trying but wrong man... IT IS SO WRONG! Actually i still don't know wether i was holding fast to my bag or was he kinda gentle in snatching, cause my bag was still with me when he fled off. Now, i feel partially the feeling of people who have had their things snatch, not fully cause i still got me bag with me. Thank God!


BE CAREFUL in the Ampang area, that idiot is still up and about scouting for another prey. I doubt that i would recognise him. A CALL TO MORE POLICE CAR ROUNDS IN AMPANG PLEASE! *car rounds ok, not road blocks :P


Nobody is safe anymore. MUAHAHAHA...

1 comment:

tankiasu said...

Pheeww...thank God you are ok. If I see one myself...Grrrr...they are so gonna get some from me!