Thursday, May 17, 2007

I need a keropok refill!

It's a depressing week. Short-tempered. Sleepy. Getting some unecessary remarks. Foresee-ing the work pile rising beyond the norm. It's shitty i tell you. At least it's Thursday already. *Hang in there girls!!


Now, i look forward to watch My Fair Lady this Saturday courtesy of some sponsors :) (thanks!), AND... go home, surf through TV channels with a bag of my favourite KEROPOK by my side. Thats it man, there goes.. piling up pounds rather than sheading it all. Depressing.

Since tankiasu in the midst of blogging about food also got one, i also went and scouted for one! I'll end here, with my favourite baby.. Little Edrin..


kuci kuci...

OK. No more play. Back to work! *breathe in breathe out... -positive thinking-

Have a good weekend! Ta.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

psycho ar u? keropok yang ku cintai?

May said...

eh, i have to move on eventually rite...psycho or not.. still, mr keropok satisfies me kao kao..

uncle boy said...

sooo easy to be satisfy... hehehe. Just buy lots and lots of keropok!

tankiasu said...

Kakaka...your own favourite toddler seems so....strong! His dad must be huge and muscular. :P