Friday, May 11, 2007

Cupcakes

Cute or not? I saw it first at a blog page, then when i went to the flee market at the Curve i saw this lady selling it. Bought it cos it was just plain pweeety...

Got her name card and booked minis for today's nurses day celebration.
I made a damn malufying mistake, but i really didn''t expect the cupcake industry to be so hot mar. I got mine from here.

HAPPY NURSES DAY!

i know its not till tomorrow but it's a saturday.. so you know...

--
Yesterday i had a hell of a time rushing against time. Getting stuff ready for the little party today, buy presents, returning some loaned stuff including catching the troopers... damn them for flying so fast. yesh. , tropicana, ruums, yumcha... I think i look 42 rather than 24.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

just wnated 2 take a sec and say thanx 4 the support means the world 2 me.