Wednesday, May 09, 2007

TAG

Tagged by Maylee and double tag by Musa:

Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about you. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you must choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.

1. I don't eat rice anymore (thx to azr)

2. I am insanely in-love with chicken

3. I'm a sucker for gay men

4. According to Indrani, i press my breast *lower chest for no apparent reason - of cos got reason la, people don't know. It hurts a lil sometimes. din't know people would realise.

5. According to Indrani again, i sometimes like to suddenly do something or say something out of the blue in office. -Basically, my mood, my body have emotional-fluctuations disorder.

6. According to Azreen, i laugh/smile/talk to myself very frequent. -She thinks its weird, i think it's normal. The voices in me have a very dominating character, i can't help it.

7. According to Indrani, i like to announce everytime i go to the loo. -It's the school training lah. Can't be bothered to change.

8. According to Indrani again, i am weird cause i wear two layers of clothes eventhough it's not cold. -eyh, fashion comes first ok!

9.According to Aaron, I put a scarf around to cover my head whenever i sleep while travel in public transport. -I can't help it if i have ugly-face-while-sleeping disorder ok!

10. According to Aaron, he says i'm weird because we have the same feet size. - Damn him for having slim feet!

See, i've done it Musa! no more double or triple tag ok! I sommore have to ask colleague and friends about my weird habits, cause i'm preeeety normal as you can see! haha..

2 comments:

uncle boy said...

thanks for playing along may2. Btw.. how long you'll go on without rice? as in KFC ad "don't eat rice kah?"

May said...

welcome... I'll go without rice as long as i can.. proving that don't eat rice also can 'power' !!