Thursday, May 03, 2007

Still alive


Obviously, i'm still very much alive and living. I didn't do any snorkeling. The nearest i went into the sea was kayaking and sun tanning. So typical. But i've got my sets of excuses ready, wanna hear some defense? My period came, I don't swim, I'm terrified of sting ray, I don't want any sharks smelling blood and swim over.

If anyone would wanna visit Terengganu's Lang tengah,
"DO NOT, i repeat, DO NOT GO TO LANG SARI RESORT"

go anywhere lah, camp outside ke or whereever (D'coconut is nice) but if you can avoid it altogether, jangan go to lang sari. I was grossed out when i stepped into the room's toilet. (loads of little scrammy shit lying on the toilet bowl, the sink, even on the bloody tissue holder)

The price for the room is unreasonable in comparison to the rooms or even the food we get. Ahh... must stop complaining. BUT can't blame the continous blaming, because of the inefficiency of the management, we missed the bus home. MISSED THE BUS OK!! The rest waited for 8 hours because the next bus-only 10 at night. A few of us chartered a car to send us back home much much earlier. The feeling back to KL have not been so sweet... When we saw Genting at the top, ....Ha-le-lu-yaaaaaaaa.....
Other than the filthy loos and rooms, the rest was all good. Made some new friends, got to know some better, and i learned to play three player mahjong! haha.. well, i still don't know how to play black jack or anything to do with cards.



7 hours bus journey, about 3 + hours waiting, 1 hour potential vomitting ferry ride, 5 mins boat ride. I've broked my own travelling record and after all the hours of travelling, i'm still in Malaysia. How cool.

Group photo

My new found friend while coming back to Terengganu in the ferry. He kept me company and offered me and aaron skittles. :) I like my new friend.

3 comments:

snow_love said...

nice nice beach i also want to go there....terengganu eh?like fun...where did you guys stayed uh??

May said...

the beach is nice. we stayed in lang sari. DO NOT STAY THERE! If you're going to terengganu, go to perhentian or redang instead. If lang tengah, stay in D'coconut... it's clean and got own private side of the beach.

snow_love said...

okies got it....