Saturday, June 16, 2007

Baby E

The minute he came in, he captured our hearts. In a second, all the attention was on him. Being in the spotlight as always.

This little boy turned up at work today.


He wasn't a tough baby, he is not the you know, babies that only wants 'selected' people to carry them. This boy was ok with everyone and anyone... No cries at all! How 'on' is that man...There goes la, to my colleagues especially...


I WANT A BABY!
well, my boss ask me to get married first before babies. No hanky panky.


Babies are sooo pure, laughs at almost anything that moves, so innocent. But unfortunately, not all babies are like that. Some are just plain tough to handle. When i comment on mom's nags about nitty gritty stuff, she would just say, wait la you become a mom, then you know.




It's easy playing or babysitting friend's babies, but imagine staying with them, waking up at wee hours breastfeeding, changing diapers.

OoO especially to those that take sleeping 6 hours at least a heavy issue. Tough tough.

As much as i want to have children of my own, i know i'm not ready at any point.. at least for now.

In my arms, he landed.

4 comments:

Jox said...

WOMANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Support my money making efforts (don't ask me to explain now, very hard to explain in personas it is!) - add my two new blogs to your blogroll!

supercouchpotato.com and tonedeafcritic.com

And go read them also lahhh.. lots of interesting gossip (to come, cos I'm just getting them started!)

OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK?

I still can't believe your other site had to go byebye cos of that busy body....

May said...

OK!!! SUPPORTT!!

What to do? when people invade like that..

uncle boy said...

Er.. do you need a doner?

hehehe... just kidding!

May said...

Doner? ehhhh, i want the whole package one ok!! with the responsibilities and all of that also... feeding the baby... the family part...