Thursday, June 14, 2007

Banyak kerja sial


I know i shouldn't be here. Time is against us. Always one.
Work is piling higher by the minute, but i'm such a procrastinator.
SO MUCH TO DO! Well, at least last minute rush gives me the adrenaline pump.
--
I played with my food... then i realised, i'm eating mother and anak.
I am a murderer. sei lo.


a little update,

--

Last night in SIBKL was good. Ps Danny G brought back memories of Adelaide days... aih... *emo

--

This morning when i got home, somebody was actually waiting. Hahaha...

Older sister dyed younger sister's hair. Made her an ah lian. Younger sister freaked out. Wait for second sister to come back. Younger sister pleaded for assistance to re-dye at 1am. Second sister helped. Used mom's black dye without asking. Cannot cover all the ah lian ultimate blonde-ness. Younger sister still half ah lian.

Lesson to learn, NEVER ask your eldest sister to help you dye your hair.

--

4 comments:

uncle boy said...

Yikes! you're murderer.. and worst, you eat your victim! Yikes... sooo Cannibals! ;p

I missed that concert!...

May said...

yeup! thats me MM! May the murderer! Muahahahaha...
The speaker was great, but i had to leave before it ended.

Anonymous said...

i admire ur choice of words! sial? where is that comes from? lol..sound so real

May said...

sound so real? real one la...