Thursday, July 19, 2007

Boyfriends

I still remember you men. These men in my life are like my girlfriends. I must pay tribute to them also lah (macam die already) *touch wood



They are called my chi muis, my leng chais, my bodyguard... er, can't think of anymore Sometimes, they whine like girls, look like ah-peks, do disgusting stuff, humiliate me or themselves in public... i still heart them. I don't know why but like kena jampi. haha.



But the sacrifices they make.. pick me up wherever i am whenever i suddenly call for a ride. Teman me to yum cha when i lonely. Take me out and make me laugh till i cry my heart out. I doubt they will see this entry, but what the heck, they deserve a mention at least.


But, i also treat them very nice wan. I only bully a bit.

Can't write more cause ITS TIME TO GO TO WAR! *hey it rhymes

4 comments:

Stevo the Ang Moh said...

YAY AARON. He's a nice boy, I like Aaron.

May said...

EEee... you sound gay, very gay my friend.

Stevo the Ang Moh said...

I dreamt about Aaron the other night. No joke.

May said...

Does your wife know about this?

HAHAHAHAHAHA...