Sunday, April 20, 2008

I don't know where i am getting to

What do you say if you only seen him the first time?

Given the scenario, you were both locked up at a table in some restaurant with people around you are obviously pushing the two of you together. And with brilliant minds thinking that these two strangers are matched make from heaven. But the obvious where everyone is ignoring is the fact that these two are literally strangers.

Its ugly. With people around you snikering to themselves, whispering about how compatible these two will be and the shallowest of all proposing the relation with them if the two strangers get married. It annoyes the hell out of me. yes, literally.

So, pushing into the given situation that some idiot pre-made up, i am utterly blunt. I wouldn't know what to say or do or act. You leh? I think i would probably ask all the "Y's" and bite my straw, of cos, only when he sungguh the handsome.

But wait, there aren't that many around. So, given the ratio and counting... most likely he's not. Its sad. Its like come on la, beggars can't be choosers. But hey, i'm not a beggar. Got taste one ok.

Of course, personality counts the lot. If he's not-so-goodlooking but got an angelic character, it's still alright isn't it. I probably would need a halo put on for that night, just in case it works out, at least i made a good impression. Still, a made up one night personality isn't gonna work man.

So what. If he likes he likes lah, if he don't he don't lah. So the cunted character isn't it. But IF a BIG if. IF he is super duper the gorgeous with a personality to die for and likes angelic girls... choose ME ME ME... PICKKKKKKKKK ME!!!! I am not angelic BUT i can be one. Just one night?

Seriously, it sound kinda 'what the..' I know. How long will the halo last? I no know.

Sometimes, decisions in life can be very very tough.

AND NO i'VE NOT BEEN GOING FOR BLIND DATES. I just made it all up. yes. me and my little imaginative, pervy mind.

No comments: