Tuesday, April 08, 2008

MATURE? nah, just getting old

Its been very depressing lately. First, i've got a comment from a colleague about my age. She *gasped and said NO WAY! i don't believe that you are only 25. Then she continued saying that, honestly may you've got wrinkles beside your eyes already.


I NEARLY FAINTED ON SPOT.


*kaching There goes money on anti aging creams.

so much for honesty.

Second, studio girl looked deeply into my eyes, as if to tell me an important assignment for the day. Instead, she gestured her hand, pointing at me then to her eye bags and shook her head and whispered that 'maybe you should ask sheng to cover it up for you'. WHAT MAN. Now, BAD EYEBAGS.

*sigh

I'm only 25 and the symptoms for a 30 year old is shown. Research says that 25 onwards, girl's boobs will start sagging. GREAT. first face then body. This is getting more and more depressing.

Or rather, i can just psycho myself that its just temporary. Whats the use of being young on the inside and get sold off by the look on the outside. I should start acting a little childlike from now on. NOT childish, but childlike. Got difference one ok. There is a saying tho that a person will appear younger because of the way they are, positive thinking... and positive thinking... Ah, maybe not so much childlike even, just being positive will do. You reckon?

ARGH. Rubbish rubbish rubbish. Today shoot, tomorrow road show, day after shoot, the day after that PD shoot. Why not they just shoot me.

All these work stuff is making me OLD OLD OLD.
*{breath in} {breathe out} zzzzz positive zzzz.... positive thinking...

Till my next update with some color and a bit anti wrinkly pictures.

1 comment:

艾优 said...

Wei, don't la brag infront of an old man!!