Thursday, April 10, 2008

Doctor sick

Screw the pictures and the uploading. Its already a big task finding the phone and camera cable. With lower than usual tolerance, i don't think it'll do me good. Words, just words are just fine by me.

Loaded Ipod checked
Change of clothes checked
Sun blocked checked
Spare phone checked
Sunglasses checked
I so know when i get there, some stuff will become unchecked.

Scatterbrains will always be one, no matter how much i tried to de-scatter the brain, it just won't work. Acceptance to this unique characteristic i must carry on.

Tomorrow's shoot is in PD. Many know i loathe going there and get burnt. Its actually not that far tho, but princess me would prefer the studio air cond better. BUT, for the love for my company, i would. Pootooi, i sound like super dedicated.

Anyways, whatever the happening tomorrow, cloud nine is where i am at this moment. Simply just floating on air like theres no worries in the world. Anticipating the moments, capturing the memories, savoring the time together. I find falling in love therapeutic. Ah please, i may sound winky wanky wonky or a little pathetic-ish but i've got this butterfly in my stomach kinda thingie. I can't stop talking about it, i can't stop thinking about it and my friends can't bear to hear his name mentioned again. But the best is, NO ONE CAN STOP ME! Muahahahahaha... i tell you, purfect crime.

I wonder how long this time will last. a week? i think my friends wonder more...

So then, i'll sign off when i'm on cloud nine. With only 5 hours and 40 minutes to get myself into deep sleep before i wake up and be greeted by dirty beaches, i just wanna tell you all... I LUP YOU!!!! *ain't i sweet? i know i know... :p

I think i'm sick la. high one minute, low one minute. So tak consistent. Sommore teramat the perasan. Doctor please...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

chicken shit