Sunday, May 25, 2008

Despite the grueling weekday and ongoing work-calls, this weekend is classified as a good weekend. Parents and half of my siblings are not home and i'm sitting here blasting david cook's songs on my laptop with muted E! news on and painting my nails.

I think i'm gonna camp outside here tonight. Just as a means of savoring being alone in a utterly quiet environment. Its not always you get quiet moments without any interruptions at all. Just you and your favourite doings. I like.

It probably really means that i need to get a place on my own. But its gonna be a big step coming out staying alone. Nobody to clean after me anymore. But probably can bring kakak over occasionally. Hahahha... high chance. Not only that, the bills will come after you and soaring finances. And it doesn't just stop there, theres more to think about.

Today, with one girl enjoying in Bali. I had a blast talking just about everything under the sun and just blah-ing around with the rest alongside with really good and cheap thai food near the house. Found a place which plays songs like Yanni and Kenny G, tables set with table-runners and individuals table mats with teh-o-ais that is RM1.20, just like any mamak. And the food is good and cheap, no rats sniffling and trickling around. I'm falling in love with this place already. I bring you there ok.

Times like this, money can't buy. Times with friend are memories that will never fade. Sometimes, i just want it to not stop. Can i just do this for a living? Too bad, life is not that way. It is and never will be my way.

They crack me up. I crack them up. Its damn cool. Some chemistry, you only have it with a few people. Its probably enough. Just a few close ones, and know they will always be there for you regardless of your outlook, your status, perviness, queer habits like biting straws etc.

Damn emo, i think its the kenny g songs at that thai shop. Getting soppy.

Till the next emo session, very soon.

No comments: