Saturday, May 24, 2008

Glad that this week is finally over. Gonna put my guard down for the weekend before i suit up again with extra bullet proof vest for the next. Six sense tells me that its gonna be worst. Ain't betting anything on it.

Other than loads of work, only two weeks away from event and have not much confirmation, boss going on long leave, slept only three hours, couldn't find my car at the carpark at 3am in the morning, a torned bag, scratches on new phone, stuck in an hour jam, colleague of 27yrs old had a stroke in ICU, customers complaints piling, room like a pig sty.. and the list goes on...

Theres so much more to worry about, think about and digest. The last string was drawn when it was decided that there is nothing much to say in a conversation, and phone dead. I hate dead silence on the other side of the phone. hate it. Once communication is teared down, its finished. Right after he pulled my last string. It felt as if more weight on shoulder. More added to 'to-do' list. Silence and ignorance kills me.


Life must continue.

No comments: