Thursday, May 22, 2008

A SAD continuation...

i wrote the entry last night. Can't wait for it to be posted. Before i fly down to the store again, heres my 'little' story.


At the beginning, I actually thought Mr. Acer R. have suddenly given up on me cause of my previous post. But its actually streamyx problem. Happy is me.

I have found my love of writing things that are just little little thoughts loitering around my head, no concrete facts needed, no smart words used, no pretentious compositions. It just me. The plain ol’ teoh may may.

The same girl that is super duper fat and chubby during primary school that only speaks English. The same girl that hates writing her name in Chinese cause there is so so so so many strokes in her Chinese name. The same girl that is always the class monitor then. The same girl that fell during SPM English paper. The same girl that tried to chick her way through college. The same girl that mothers everybody in university. The same girl that only looks at pretty boys. And finally, still is same girl that is still chubby and fat. :p

Ah, the love of life. Some things don’t change does it?

Its therapeutic being able to express so much in here. And when I look back at my previous entries. I’ll be like ‘what the heck was I thinking then?!' Even to the extend I attempted to delete some of the ‘childish’ entries. Come on, its malufying and you know it!

Teoh may may will always be teoh may may. Whether you like it or not. There may be some changes in me from then till now but do tell me if its not for good. I believe close friends come in here and leave a mark or so.. or peek occasionally… I heart you that still do.

No, I’m not moving. No, I’m not dying yet. AND NO, I do not have my monthly menstruation.

THE DRAMA QUEEN AWARD GOES TO *drumroll the magnificent TEOH MAY MAY!!

Thank you, Thank you *smuak *smuak

Ok, you reading this, GO BACK TO WORK! i sudah habis syok sendiri.

No comments: