Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ace R.

Wherever i am, when the laptop is switched on, the first thing the comp will do by itself is signed in automatically to msn and load up the rest of the software which is immensely slow. Then later, my fingers automatically clicks Internet explorer to go into facebook then to mayspeeves.



How boring. yes i know.

--

Two years back when i first met Ace dear, he was hunky and masculine, i thought i loved that type. He was different than the others. He stood out. Large, tough and of cos manly goodlooking. Until when i saw others having slim, smaller and not so buffed up boys hand in hand, it then started the slim trend. I regretted instantenously. Talk about peer pressure. Pheeeet...

Ace dear was harder for me to bring around to meet people. He was just kinda on the plump chunky side. Which partly suit me tho. But it was just tough putting my hands on his. It was more lugging him around than anything. Since then, he started slipping away or rather i started slipping away. Giving each other a bit of time alone.

When i came into my senses a while back, i realised i needed to care for him like how he cared for me. Being with me through thick and thins. Always there supporting through late nights, being with me when i'm alone at some joint sipping tea.

So i decided to take fate into my own hands. I surfed like i never surfed before, be there with him every minute i could with the final drop of energy left in my body.


Even surfed the uni days chinese newspaper. Damn 'geng'.

Since the first few months i started dating with Ace dear, the wallpaper remained as it is. He know how much i loved Rain then. He understood.

He was the perfect one for me. But well, his health has taken a toll on him. Loosing a bit of memory here there, a bit slower in getting my jokes, sometimes even wants me to do it manually on him. I succumbed to it. It's the best i could do for all the happy moments he brought me.

So now, i'll try harder to make our relationship work. I know i will.

Give me a break will ya. I had a tough day at work today. *sigh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU.are.so.S-A-D!!!! :P

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

May said...

i know... SAD is my middle name